…health starts with the knowledge, backed by conviction and belief, that there is One Life, that Life is perfect, and that Life is our life right now. In It is the complete and whole pattern of perfection. We accept without reservation that It is the spiritual reality of our being. It is the only Source, the only cause of every perfect action and function in our body. It alone heals and makes whole. Regardless of what the condition may be, It knows what to do, how to do it, and when to do it. –Ernest Holmes
If you are feeling a little anxious about the happenings in our world at the moment, please don’t hesitate to contact Rev. Staci or Rev. Cheryl. We know that life can be challenging, and the only thing that may help to get you back to center is Prayer. We believe very strongly in the power of Affirmative Prayer. We also encourage people who are not feeling well or comfortable being in a group setting to remain at home. We appreciate your continued support.
RESOURCES (click on topics)
- Request Affirmative Prayer (Spiritual Mind Treatment)
- Build your Spiritual Mind Treatment online
- Listen to recorded spriritual mind treatment
- Contact World Ministry of Prayer
- Sit quietly daily and contemplate the Divine Wholeness as you understand It
- Take time in nature to be still
Practical suggestions from The World Health Organization include:
- Washing your hands for 20 seconds and using alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – discard tissue immediately into a closed bin
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
The following links are national or global in scope. You may also have local resources, including your health department, local hospitals, etc. where you can obtain additional information.
World Health Organization (WHO) – COVID-19 website
US Center for Disease Control (CDC) – What You Should Know